Fulbright Transfer Central
Make an Appointment
Students who are transferring to the U of A with a major in Fulbright College should make an appointment to meet with Sarah Simers or Teresa Scott. Below is a list of items to complete in order to be ready for advising.
- Make sure you have been completely admitted to the U of A and that you have indicated your intention to matriculate
- Make sure all your completed transfer work has been posted to your UAConnect student center (click "Other Academic" and scroll down to "Course History")
- Make sure your immunization records have been turned in to the Pat Walker Health Center (fax: 479-575-7789).
- Make sure to remove any Pre-Registration Holds on your student center in UAConnect.
- Call 479-575-7121 to begin the the pre-advising process. This process ensures that we have all your transcripts and AP/IB scores to properly advise you.
- Once we have determined that we have received everything, you will be scheduled an appointment with either Sarah Simers or Teresa Scott. Please have a copy of your current transcript if you are taking courses this semester.
- Skype appointments are available. You must have a strong internet connection and you MUST be on a desktop or laptop computer. We cannot Skype via any mobile devices due to file and screen sharing. Please make sure you know how to send and receive files and chat on Skype.
- Use the Fulbright Transfer Student Checklist as your pre-advising guide!
The links below provide some helpful information for new transfer students:
Transfer Degree Worksheets
All students transferring to the U of A should reference the 2016 8-semester transfer degree worksheets.
Please pay special attention to specific course prerequisite information when applicable. Based on your internet browser settings, the worksheets may download automatically when you click on the link, so be sure to check your downloads for the documents.
Admission and Orientation
Still need to apply for admission to the university? Use this link.
Students transferring less than 24 credit hours should attend New Student Orientation. Students transferring 24 or more credit hours can participate in Online Orientation.
How will my courses transfer?
Arkansas Course Transfer Guide
Want to know how your courses will transfer from other Arkansas Institutions?
Transfer Course Equivalency Guides
This link will allow you to search previously transferred courses from many different institutions in the US and abroad.
My courses didn’t transfer the way I think they should, what do I do?
Petition “D” grades
You can petition up to 6 hours of “D” grades to potentially work toward your degree.
Petition for Equivalency
This form allows you to petition courses currently evaluated and posted as 99T courses for UA equivalency.
Off Campus Connections
Find resources for commuter students, non-traditional students, housing, etc.
UA Catalog of Studies
This is the official source of information about your major, requirements, etc.