Fulbright College Advising Center
Welcome to the Fulbright College Advising Center. Located in room 518 of Old Main, this positive, innovative, performance-driven team of advisors and administrative professionals is dedicated to helping you develop and implement your plans for academic and personal success. The four-year advising center has specialized advisors to meet your specific needs and help give you a smooth educational experience.
Advising Center professionals:Tweets by @FCAdvising
- help improve graduation rates and degree-completion times
- provide strategic academic advising and supportive counseling
- help students successfully transition into and through the University
- create a welcoming environment
- teach practical steps to success
- help students feel connected to the University community
- offer encouraging and insightful one-to-one advising conversations
- provide excellent advising and service
- serve as a national model for excellence in student advising and support
Before we can help, you need to make an appointment:
- Transfer students: contact Teresa Scott at 479-575-3307.
- Current Fulbright students: log onto Blackboard, click on “UASuccess” on the top right corner, and select your preferred advisor on the top, left-hand side.
- Fulbright freshmen pursuing a College Honors degree: contact Jill Geisler Wheeler, Old Main 517, 479-575-2509, (Appointments are best made by phone or via UASuccess).
- Fulbright sophomores, juniors, and seniors pursuing a College Honors degree: contact your assigned advisor.
- Non-Fulbright student: log onto Blackboard, click on “Success Network” on top left corner, go to the second page and click on “Advising: J. William Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences” select the appropriate advisor from the list.
Contact the Fulbright College Advising Center for additional information.