Communications & Creative Services
Our office works to support the college's strategic objectives; promote successes, events and gifts associated with students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends; and advance the legacy of Senator J. William Fulbright. We also serve as a central liason to University Relations on behalf of the Fulbright College.
Housed in the college's Office of Development and External Relations, we consult with academic and administrative units in the college, providing guidance and services for communications and creative strategic planning. Areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Media and public relations
- Social media strategies
- Marketing and recruitment strategies
- Writing and editing for Newswire and other communications
- Event planning and promotion strategies
- Web design, development and support
- Print design
- University brand compliance
A few quick communications resources for all faculty and staff:
Below are a few commonly requested resources that are standard for all areas and employees in the Fulbright College. This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all resources for faculty and staff, but is a great starting point.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to use the guide below when writing and submitting their Newswire stories.*
Editing & Review:
The communications director will review and edit submitted stories before they run in Newswire. Let her know if you have questions.
*It is the responsibility of the story author to understand and comply with their department's protocol prior to submitting their story.
Personal Faculty Sites
Personal faculty and lab websites are administered through University IT Services and are hosted on Wordpress. UITS can help migrate content or start your website from scratch.
Below is a zip file of the Fulbright College logo set. For departmental and other unit logos within Fulbright College, request your logo below.
Fulbright College Letterhead
- PMCS Letterhead Order Form
- Download the Digital Letterhead in Word Document format
Fulbright College Envelopes
- PMCS Envelope Order Form
Faculty and staff can edit the information that shows up on website directories at campuswebdata.uark.edu (CWD).
- Log-in with your UARK ID and password.
- Click the "Edit" button to update your information.
- Your name, phone number, office number and other information must be changed through WebBasis. These items are marked on campuswebdata.