Human Resources & Diversity
We are committed to providing excellent service to the faculty, staff, and students of J. William Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences. We offer leadership in recruiting and retaining a diverse and high caliber workforce; foster positive employee relations; and train to develop and enhance employee skills, performance, and job satisfaction. We create and execute programs to strengthen organizational effectiveness.
The mission of Fulbright HR (FHR) is to be a strategic partner in creating an environment where people can do their best work.
The vision of Fulbright HR (FHR) is to become the premier HR and Diversity unit in the state of Arkansas. FHR will provide leadership and service consistent with that which is expected of the state’s largest Arts and Sciences College at the flagship institution.
Fulbright HR will:
- Offer exemplary leadership and guidance to faculty, staff, and students in recruiting and retaining a diverse and high caliber workforce;
- Seek and provide solutions to workplace issues that support the values and operations of the College;
- Foster positive employee relations;
- Provide training to develop and enhance employee skills, performance, and job satisfaction;
- Recognize and support excellence in teaching, service, research, and professionalism;
- Promote a safe, healthy and productive work environment;
- Provide and promote efficient and reliable college operations;
- Provide proactive change management navigation and guidance;
- Implement the intelligent and efficient use of technology to accomplish the College’s objectives.
Contact Fulbright HR
Dr. Elecia C. Smith
Assistant Dean of Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion, and Faculty Services
Phone: (479) 575-3312
Assistant Director of Human Resources
Phone: (479) 575-6729
Assistant Director of Faculty Services
Phone: (479) 575-3711
Administrative Specialist II
Phone: (479) 575-3684