Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
Entry for Fall 2017
Application materials due 4:00 p.m., February 24, 2017
(To apply, you must have nearly completed the ARTS Foundation 1919C/1929C courses.)
Read important application instructions.
- Statement prompt (web form – click link at left to submit web form)
- Bio statement (web form – click link at left to submit web form)
- Application Form (Print, fill out, and turn in to FNAR 116, the main School of Art office.)
- Unofficial course transcript (from UAConnect, upload to the above-mentioned Dropbox folder)
- Portfolio (Please review specific application instructions. Applicants will show work on a certain date, forthcoming.)
Please Note: Accepted students will need to purchase an Apple MacBook Pro (with warranty), and a backup drive. The department will provide an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. Please see this required equipment list.