Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
Secondary Entry for Fall 2016
Application materials due 4:00 p.m., June 10, 2016
(You must have nearly completed the ARTS Foundation 1919C/1929C courses to apply.)
Read important application instructions.
- Statement prompt (web form – click link at left to submit web form)
- Bio statement (web form – click link at left to submit web form)
- Application Form (Print, fill out, scan and upload to a Dropbox folder, then share the folder with the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Unofficial course transcript (from UAConnect, upload to the above-mentioned Dropbox folder)
- Portfolio (submit digitally, uploading to above-mentioned Dropbox folder. Please review specific application instructions.)
Please Note: Accepted students will need to purchase an Apple MacBook Pro (with warranty), and a backup drive. The department will provide an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. Please see this required equipment list.