Forms and Resources


Student Forms

Fulbright College Exception Request Form-This form is used to request substitution, exception, or waiver of major and/or minor requirements only.

Fulbright College Writing Requirement Form

Override/Administrative Change of Registration Form

Evaluation of Graduate Student Progress for Biology Graduate Students

Additional graduate student forms can be found at


Faculty and Staff Forms

Request for Disposal of Surplus Property- Please complete and turn in at the main office in SCEN 601.

Hourly Employee Application-Please complete and turn in at the main office in SCEN 601.

Personal Reimbursement Form - Complete and submit with receipts and Meals and Entertainment Justification Form if applicable.

Travel Guide: Things to know when traveling for the University of Arkansas

Travel Authorization Form (PDF)- Please complete and submit this form before travel begins.

Travel Claim Worksheet (Excel)- Please complete and submit this form and expense receipts upon completion of travel.

Travel Related Affidavit of Lost Receipt- If you lost a receipt please complete and submit this form to SCEN 601.

Visit the Travel Services website for additional travel links and information ==>