- Poster Printing is available Monday 8:00AM to 11:45AM and 1:15PM to 4:45PM , or Tuesday-Friday 8:00AM to 11:45AM and 1:15PM to 2:45PM.
- Please make your reservation 24 business hours in advance and await a confirmation email before arriving to print your poster.
- The poster printing facility is located in CHEM 112.
- $25 - Poster less than 3 feet (36 inches)
- $50 - Poster greater than 3 feet (36 inches)
Poster Printing Instructions
- Save your poster on a USB drive, email it yourself, or use Dropbox
- You must be present for printing – it usually only takes 5-10 minutes to print (it is recommended that you leave your poster to dry for approximately 1 hour)
The Cost Center Number is a method of payment. Students typically are given the needed cost center number by their supervising faculty member or their department's office manager. Please have this number ready before making your reservation.