Fulbright Transfer Central

Before Making an Appointment

Students who are transferring to the U of A with a major in Fulbright College should make an appointment to meet with an academic advisor. Be prepared for your advising appointment by completing the checklist below.

  1. Make sure you have been completely admitted to the U of A.
  2. Make sure all your completed transfer work has been posted to your UAConnect student center (click "Other Academic" and scroll down to "Course History").  Need help? Click here.
    1. Note: If you took courses concurrently during high school, submit those transcripts as well.
    2. Note: If you have AP/IB credits, you need to have those scores sent to the UA directly from College Board.
  3. Make sure your immunization records have been turned in to the Pat Walker Health Center.  Email to immu@uark.edu or fax to 479-575-7789.
  4. Make sure to remove any non-advising holds on your student center in UAConnect.  

Finished with steps 1 - 4?  Here's how to Schedule an Appointment:

  1. Fill out the Transfer Advising Request form online.  This process ensures that we have all your transcripts and AP/IB scores to properly advise you.
  2. Within 48 hours of form submission, you will be contacted by the Advising Center regarding your appointment.
    1. Please have a copy of your current transcript available during your advising appointment if you are taking courses this semester.
  3. Use the Fulbright Transfer Student Checklist as your pre-advising guide!

The links below provide some helpful information for new transfer students:

Transfer Degree Worksheets

For the most up-to-date work sheets, click here.

Admission and Orientation

Still need to apply for admission to the university? Use this link.

Students transferring less than 24 credit hours should attend New Student Orientation. Students transferring 24 or more credit hours can participate in Online Orientation.

How will my courses transfer?

Arkansas Course Transfer Guide
Want to know how your courses will transfer from other Arkansas Institutions?

Transfer Course Equivalency Guides
This link will allow you to search previously transferred courses from many different institutions in the US and abroad.

My courses didn’t transfer the way I think they should, what do I do?

Petition “D” grades
You can petition up to 6 hours of “D” grades to potentially work toward your degree.

Petition for Equivalency
This form allows you to petition courses currently evaluated and posted as 99T courses for UA equivalency.



This is a great website for all new students.  It gives you links to various resources, support, and services offered at the UA.

Off Campus Connections
Find resources for commuter students, non-traditional students, housing, etc.

UA Catalog of Studies
This is the official source of information about your major, requirements, etc.