Salaam wa Kalaam
Practice speaking Arabic with fellow students, instructors, and native speakers in a casual, comfortable environment. Learn to speak about daily life and current events with confidence and ease. Join us for coffee and conversation!
During the Fall 2019 semester, Salaam wa Kalaam, the Arabic conversation table, will meet every other Wednesday from 1:00 to 2:00 PM in the Center for World Languages (JBHT 207).
November 27 - No meeting for Thanksgiving Break!
Tutoring in Arabic is available every week during the Fall 2019 semester! Tutors are available for students seeking help with homework, general reviews and conversation practice.
Nourhan ElNagdy - email@example.com
Available Wednesday, 11:45 am - 12:45 pm; Thursday, 12:45 am - 1:45 pm in JBHT 207
Mayssa Hashaad - firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Monday, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm in JBHT 207
Samer Mayyas - email@example.com
Available Tuesday, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm; Friday, 10:30 am - 11:30 am in JBHT 207
All appointments must be scheduled through UASuccess. Tutors may not be at the specified meeting location unless an appointment has been scheduled. Schedule as far in advance as possible, at least 30 minutes.
How to schedule an appointment:
- Click on the UASuccess tab in the upper right corner of your Blackboard homepage
- Search on Tutoring: Arabic
- Schedule an appointment with the Tutor of your choice by clicking the drop down arrow and choosing "Schedule"
- Click on “Get help with General Appointments”
- Click on "General Appointments (tutoring)"
- Fill in the box describing what you need help with – homework, general review, conversation practice
- Let your tutor know if other students will be joining you
If you have problems scheduling through UASuccess, please schedule via email to your tutor of choice.