Salaam wa Kalaam
Practice speaking Arabic with fellow students, instructors, and native speakers in a casual, comfortable environment. Learn to speak about daily life and current events with confidence and ease. Join us for coffee and conversation!
During the Spring 2019 semester, Salaam wa Kalaam, the Arabic conversation table, will meet from 1:00 to 2:00 PM in the office of Dr. Adnan Haydar, room 518 of Kimpel Hall.
Wednesday, January 23
Tuesday, February 5
Wednesday, February 20
Tuesday, March 5
Wednesday, March 27
Tuesday, April 16
Tutoring in Arabic is available every week during the Spring 2019 semester! Tutors are available for students seeking help with homework, general reviews and conversation practice.
Hawraa Alzouwain - email@example.com
Available Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm in KIMP 230
Nour ElNagdy - firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Tuesday/Thursday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm in JBHT 207
Samer Mayyas - email@example.com
Available Tuesday, 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm in JBHT 207
Josh Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Thursday 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm in JBHT 207
All appointments must be scheduled through UASuccess. Tutors may not be at the specified meeting location unless an appointment has been scheduled. Schedule as far in advance as possible, at least 30 minutes.
How to schedule an appointment:
- Click on the UASuccess tab in the upper right corner of your Blackboard homepage
- Search on Tutoring: Arabic
- Schedule an appointment with the Tutor of your choice by clicking the drop down arrow and choosing "Schedule"
- Click on “Get help with General Appointments”
- Click on "General Appointments (tutoring)"
- Fill in the box describing what you need help with – homework, general review, conversation practice
- Let your tutor know if other students will be joining you
If you have problems scheduling through UASuccess, please schedule via email to your tutor of choice.