One-Stop Shop for Academic Services
Fulbright College Academic Services is your first stop for help with any of the following:
- records, reporting and transcripts
- registration and registration issues
- academic grievances within the Fulbright College
- graduation/college commencement
- official advising/degree audits
- verification of final degree completion
- classroom management
- curriculum updates
- room scheduling
- early progress and final grade rosters
- teacher/course evaluations
- scanning student records
Welcome to the Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences “One Stop." In order to better serve you, we have provided a list of services available through an online process.
Spring 2020 Commencement
Graduating this spring? Congratulations!
Spring 2020 Fulbright College Commencement will take place on Friday, May 8, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. in Bud Walton Arena. Prepare for commencement by reading the Fulbright Commencement Information.
Visit the Registrar's Office website for more info.
Need to update your academic program?
You can now add, drop, or modify your degree plan by completing our online form and responding to the confirmation email.