Human Resources, Diversity & Faculty Services
We are committed to providing excellent service to the faculty, staff, and students of Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences. We offer leadership in recruiting and retaining a diverse and high caliber workforce; foster positive employee relations; and train to develop and enhance employee skills, performance, and job satisfaction. We create and execute programs to strengthen organizational effectiveness.
The mission of Fulbright HR (FHR) is to be a strategic partner in creating an environment where people can do their best work.
The vision of Fulbright HR (FHR) is to become the premier HR and Diversity unit in the state of Arkansas. FHR will provide leadership and service consistent with that which is expected of the state’s largest Arts and Sciences College at the flagship institution.
Fulbright HR will:
- Offer exemplary leadership and guidance to faculty, staff, and students in recruiting and retaining a diverse and high caliber workforce;
- Seek and provide solutions to workplace issues that support the values and operations of the College;
- Foster positive employee relations;
- Provide training to develop and enhance employee skills, performance, and job satisfaction;
- Recognize and support excellence in teaching, service, research, and professionalism;
- Promote a safe, healthy and productive work environment;
- Provide and promote efficient and reliable college operations;
- Provide proactive change management navigation and guidance;
- Implement the intelligent and efficient use of technology to accomplish the College’s objectives.
Contact Fulbright HR
Senior Director of Human Resources
The Senior Director of Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the strategic direction of the university and college, specifically in the areas of talent management, performance management, training and development, employee relations, and change management. This position will have responsibility for and oversight of the human resources office, which manages the faculty and staff hiring processes, the faculty promotion, tenure, and evaluation process, and faculty awards and recognition.
Assistant Director of Faculty Services
The Assistant Director of Faculty Services oversees the promotion and tenure procedures for the college; coordinates faculty annual evaluations, recognition and awards processes; compiles, prepares and collects various college and department reports; oversees adjunct, graduate faculty and emeritus status requests; maintains the college working schedule and tenure-track faculty personnel files; and serves as a resource for staff and faculty.
Director of Human Resources Operations
The Director performs assigned transactional processes of HR functions related to Recruitment; Onboarding and Engagement; Communication; Talent Management and Performance Management; Staff Development; Total Rewards; and Payroll. The Assistant Director collaborates with other HR professionals on campus to effectively enhance organizational and individual employee excellence and success to support the priorities of the University of Arkansas.
Director of Diversity and Inclusion
The Director of Diversity and Inclusion helps define and implement a strategic diversity and inclusion vision for the college; helps set the college’s related goals; coordinates existing and new diversity and inclusion activities; addresses diversity and inclusion issues and concerns; and collaborates and builds relationships with internal stakeholders while engaging with the community on issues and initiatives related to diversity and inclusion.