Faculty Non-Tenure Track Recruitment
- Non-Tenure Track Recruitment Process
- Affirmative Action/Diversity Statements
- ARSC Pro-Active Recruitment Sources
- Background Check Information
- Reference Checking
- Lawful Inquiries
- Tips from the Trenches
- U of A Diverse Recruiting Policy
Sample Documents (Word Docs)
These sample documents can provide guidance as you communicate with the applicants. Please be sure to read them carefully and adjust them to meet your needs.
- Sample Initial Acknowledgement Letter
This letter acknowledges receipt of the application (materials). Please send a written letter or an e-mail to the applicant within two to three days.
- Sample Delay Letter
This letter notifies applicants if the schedule for interviews is delayed or varies from the dates indicated on the Initial Acknowledgement Letter.
- Sample Not Interviewed Not Hired Letter
This letter notifies applicants that the position has been offered to and accepted by another candidate.
- Sample Interviewed But Not Hired Letter
This letter notifies applicants who were selected for an interview that they will not be selected to fill the position.
- Sample Failed Search Letter
This letter notifies all applicants that the search failed or has been terminated.
- Sample Interview Questions
These sample interview questions can help you identify and evaluate specific aspects of job performance.
- Sample Non-Tenure Track Faculty Offer Letter
This sample offer letter is appropriate for Instructors, Lecturers, Visiting Assistant/Associate Professors, etc.
- Sample Research Associate Post Doc Offer Letter
This sample letter has specific verbiage for ARSC Research Associates.
- Sample Short Tenure Track Faculty Position Announcement
- Sample Tenure Track Faculty Position Announcement
These are the forms that you will need to complete the recruitment process.