THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JANUARY 15, 2019
To apply for the EcoREU program at the University of Arkansas, please complete first three required pieces of the application package and then click here to submit.
NOTE: You cannot save your online application once it is started, so please have all parts of the application package ready to upload before you click the link to submit online.
The following items will need to be included in your application package:
- Unofficial transcript - should be printed or photocopied; do NOT take a screenshot of your college or university's website with this information; you might be asked to submit an official transcript at a later date.
- Resume - please be sure to include your email address, phone number, GPA, coursework, work experience, and research experience if applicable.
- Statement-of-Interest Essay - Include a heading on your essay, and in 300 words or less, describe the following:
- why are you interested in this REU program?
- what are your research interests?
- what are your career goals?
- what do you hope to accomplish or gain from this experience?
If for any reason you are unable to submit an online application, please contact Dr. Evans-White at 479-575-4706 and she will help you with your application.
Reviews will begin on January 15, 2019 and continue until all positions are filled; you are encouraged to submit your application before or near January 15.
May 28-August 2, 2019