ATTENTION: Our printer is out of order with no date of repair. We're sorry for the inconvience - please check back next week.
- Poster Printing is available Monday-Thursday 9-4pm, Friday 9-3pm.
- Please make your reservation 24 business hours in advance and await a confirmation email before arriving to print your poster.
- The poster printing facility is located in CHEM 112.
- $25 - Poster less than 3 feet (36 inches)
- $50 - Poster greater than 3 feet (36 inches)
Poster Printing Instructions
- Save your poster on a USB drive, email it yourself, or use Dropbox
- You must be present for printing – it usually only takes 5-10 minutes to print (it is recommended that you leave your poster to dry for approximately 15 minuets.
The Cost Center Number is the only method of payment. Students typically are given the needed cost center number by their supervising faculty member or their department's office manager. Please have this number ready before making your reservation.