Hours and Location
|Monday - Thursday||9am – 12pm and 1pm - 4pm|
|Friday||9am – 12pm and 1pm - 3pm|
CHEM 119 (chemistry building)345 N. Campus Dr., Fayetteville, AR
- $14.05 - Fee per poster paid by non-federal funds
- $11.15 - Fee per poster paid by federal funds
- Please make your reservation 24 business hours in advance and await a confirmation email before arriving to print your poster.
- The work tag number is the only method of payment. Students typically are given the needed work tag number by their supervising faculty member or their department's office manager. Please have this number ready before making your reservation.
- In the form below, please enter the work tag number in the cost center section in this format: "Worktag: GR00123"
Poster Printing Instructions
- Save your poster on a USB drive, email it yourself, or use Dropbox
- You must be present for printing – it usually only takes 5-10 minutes to print. It is recommended that you leave your poster to dry for approximately 15 minutes. One hour is ideal. You do not need to be present for the drying period.