Kasey Walker joined the faculty in 2006. She teaches courses in the small group and organizational communication areas. She is currently researching interorganizational collaboration and workplace surveillance.
- Power, Control, and Surveillance
- Organizational Discourse
- Social Network Analysis
- Communication in a Diverse World
- Communication Reserach Methods
- Organizational Communication
- Small Group Communication
- Leadership Communication
- Collaborative Communication
MA, PhD Communication, Purdue University
BS Accounting, BA Communication, Trinity University
Dr. Walker's research has appeared in Communication Monographs, Management Communication Quarterly, and Journal of Business Communication.