Online Forms

Please note that the office will no longer accept handwritten forms. The forms below are PDF fillable.

Tutor Request

Tutor Request form

Besides tutoring offered by the MRTC, students inside and outside of the University may request tutoring by submitting a request.

Tutors, nor their quality, cannot be guaranteed in this way.

UAConnect Course Override

UAConnect Override form

Students may fill out this override form gain permission or be enrolled in a MATH, STAT, or STAN course. Enrollment is not guaranteed with this form and troubleshooting options have been included on the page.

Administrative Change of Registration

Administrative Change of Registration form

ACORs are used to manually enroll and drop students in classes. These forms will usually require signatures from the student, instructor, department chair, and/or dean to be processed before being turned into the Registrar.

Out-of-Career Registration

Out-of-Career Registration form

This form is used to override registration into a class which is out of a student's career - used when taking more hours than allotted, higher level courses, etc.

Petition of Transfer Credit

Petition of Transfer Credit form

A Petition of Transfer Credit is to re-evaluate how a course will transfer to the college. This form requires the student to also send in any supporting materials - syllabi, course guidelines, planning document of the class, etc.

Scholarship Application

Mathematical Sciences Scholarship Application form

This year, we have combined the Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Application into one general application. Deadline has been extended.

Facility Use

Facility Use Application

For Mathematical Sciences program majors only.


Please visit the Employment page for up-to-date forms and opportunities

Updated 4/20/2021