The Hogwild Band supports the Razorbacks in volleyball, as well as men's and women's basketball both at home and in tournament play. For decades, the Hogwild Band and zealous Hog Fans have teamed up to create a sports legacy in Barnhill and Bud Walton Arena. Described as the most electrifying band in collegiate sports entertainment, the nationally-recognized Hogwild Band is one of the premier athletic bands in the country. Support the Razorbacks while getting academic credit.
Hogwild Band is open to all university students and consists of the following instrumentation:
- 4 Piccolos | 8 Clarinets |10 Alto Saxophones | 6 Tenor Saxophones
- 24 Trumpets | 10 Mellophones | 18 Trombones | 10 Baritones | 8 Tubas
- 2 Electric Basses | 4 Drum Set Players
Hogwild Rehearsal Schedule
- Fall Semester, Monday 4:10 to 5:00 and Wednesday 6:20 to 7:10
- Spring Semester, Monday and Wednesday 5:15 to 6:05 PM
Enrollment in Campus Band is required for the spring semester. Campus Band is listed as MUEN 1481, 2481, 3481, 4481, 4681, 5481. Freshmen enroll in the 1000 level, sophomores in the 2000 level, etc.
If you have questions regarding participation in the Hogwild Band, please contact Dr. Jamal Duncan at (479) 575-4739.