Faculty Resources

Travel & Financial

Use this form for all purchase, guest artist, and travel related requests.

UArkMusic Business Services


Use this form to request the use of electronic gear, make broken gear claims, and other procedures found in the Electronic Gear Policy.

Fill out this form to report a piano issue in practice rooms and rehearsal spaces maintained by the Department of Music.

Piano Maintenance Request

Use this form to request access to the Billingsley Music Building after hours and weekends through the north door. 

Building Access

Use this form to report issues in music facilities (e.g., leaks, climate control failures, light bulbs out, etc.)

Facilities Report