Graduate Student Interviews
The University of Arkansas 2023 Interview Day:
Clinical program applicants: Interviews will be held virtually on January 23rd and January 24th
Experimental program applicants: Interviews will be held in person on January 26th and January 27th. Applicants may elect to participate in a remote interview, which will coincide with the clinical program's interview dates listed above.
Please contact Ana Bridges (Director of Clinical Training; firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ellen Leen-Feldner (Director of Experimental Training; email@example.com) for questions.
HERE is an informational sheet that addresses some frequently asked questions.
Below, you will find a series of individual laboratory videos that will give you a sense of ongoing research here in the Department of Psychological Science, as well as specialty videos that highlight various aspects of our program about which you may have questions.
- Research in the Department
- Behrend lab: Wordplay
- Bridges lab: Diversity Research and Enhanced Access for Minorities (DREAM)
- Cavell lab: Center for Research on Aggression and Victimization (CRAV)
- Eidelman lab: Experimental Social Psychology lab
- Ham lab: Laboratory for Anxiety and Substance Use Research (LASAR)
- Judah lab: Cognition of Depression and Anxiety (CODA)
- Lampinen lab: Law and Memory Processes (LAMP)
- Leen-Feldner lab: PETAL
- Leong lab: Fullstack Affective Neuroscience (FAN)
- Levine lab: Language Processing Lab
- Makhanova lab: Social Perception @ Arkansas (SPARK)
- Quetsch lab: Family and Community Intervention Lab (FCI)
- Shields lab: Arkansas's Stress, Cognition, and Affective Neuroscience lab (A SCAN Lab)
- Vargas lab: Sleep and Stress Research Laboratory
- Veilleux lab: Treating Emotion and Motivational Processes Transdiagnostically (TEMPT)
- Zabelina lab: Mechanisms of Cognition and Attention (MOCA)
- Zamboanga lab: Culture, Cognition, and Alcohol Team (CCAT)
- Memorial Hall
- Living in Northwest Arkansas
- University of Arkansas Virtual Campus Tour
- Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- The Marie Wilson Howell's Endowment
For clinical applicants:
- Psychological Clinic