News & Events
MSW Program Information Sessions
Those interested in pursuing a master's degree in social work are invited to attend one of our MSW Program Information Sessions held in the School of Social Work. Sessions include information on all program options, including those designed for applicants with or without an undergraduate degree in social work. Also included is a review of admission requirements and process, as well as tips for submitting the most competitive application possible. See upcoming session dates below. To register, please send your name, preferred date, and bachelor's degree information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479-575-5039.
|Wednesday, October 24||12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||SCSW 107|
|Monday, November 5||4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||SCSW 107|
|Wednesday, November 28||4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||SCSW 217|
|Wednesday, December 5||12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||SCSW 107|
Online Advanced Standing MSW Program
Those interested in learning more about our Online Advanced Standing MSW program, are invited to attend an online information session. These include admission requirements and application process, as well as the particulars of how to earn the MSW fully online, from your home location. Contact Janet Morgan, email@example.com, to register for an information session.
|Tuesday, October 16||4:30 PM CT|
|Thursday, October 18||12:00 PM CT|
|Tuesday, October 23||4:00 PM CT|
|Tuesday, October 30||4:00 PM CT|
- School of Social Work to Host 'Keeping Families Safe-Community Dialogue Day'
- Social Work Students, Faculty Give Prize-Winning Presentations at Conference, Capitol
- Biological Sciences Instructor, School of Social Work Receive Diversity Awards
- Fulbright Alumni Give Back to History, Social Work
- Master of Social Work Program Increases Prestige in First 10 Years
- U of A Honors 15 Faculty and Staff Grant Recipients
- Fayetteville Mayor honored at the 2017 NASW Arkansas Annual Conference
- Alumni Engaged in Action at the 2017 Women's March