AUDITIONS FOR UPCOMING UNIVERSITY THEATRE PRODUCTIONS
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 28: 3pm-9pm
- MONDAY, AUGUST 29: 5pm-8pm
ABOUT THE AUDITIONS:
Students will need to:
- Sign-up for an audition slot: HERE
WHAT TO PREPARE:
- THEATRE MAJORS – Please prepare 1-2 contrasting monologues (one should be comedic), total audition time: 3 minutes. For the musical, please also prepare 30-60 seconds of any song that will highlight your singing and acting abilities.
- NON-MAJORS – Can either prepare monologues (as detailed above) or read monologues from script, provided at audition.
ABOUT MAINSTAGE CALLBACK & PRODUCTION SCHEDULES:
The Undergraduate Project
- Rehearsals: 9-26-10/27, typically Mon.-Fri. 6pm-10pm.
- Performances: 10/28-10/30
- Rehearsals: 12/5-12/8 then 1/9-2/8, Mon.-Fri. 6pm-10pm**
- Tech and Dress Rehearsals 2/9- 2/16
- Performances: 2/17-2/26
**Please note that there will be a required week of rehearsals BEFORE Spring classes start, Monday 1/9 thru Friday 1/13
Untitled Student Nursing Play by MFA playwright Sarah Loucks
- Rehearsals: 1/17-2/22, Mon.-Fri. 6pm-10pm.
- Tech and Dress Rehearsals 2/23- 3/2
- Performances: 3/3-3/12
Songs for a New World (musical)
- Rehearsals: 2/27-4/5, Mon.-Fri. 6pm-10pm.
- Tech and Dress Rehearsals 4/6- 4/13
- Performances: 4/14-4/23
- Please note that up to 20 hours of rehearsal will be scheduled during SPRING BREAK
Wednesday, 8/31: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Thursday, 9/1: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Friday, 9/2: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Saturday, 9/3: 9:30am-8:30pm
Sunday, 9/4: Noon-10:30pm
Monday, 9/5: 10:00am-7:30pm
Tuesday, 9/6: Casts announced