Welcome to Fulbright College Academic Services!
Academic Advising is currently by appointment.
To schedule an appointment:
- Find your current advisor in your UA Connect account, under Degree Audit.
- Find their advising information on our Meet the Team page.
- Schedule through your advisor's UA Success Calendar.
Click here to for a guide to walk you through that process.
New Transfer Student? Follow the steps on our New Transfer website.
Changing from another U of A College to Fulbright? Follow the steps on our College Changers website.
Quick Questions? Try our Advisor On Call!
Note: On Call advising will be closed on Tuesday, March 5th.
Fulbright College Advising Services has an advisor on call each weekday between 9 am and 3 pm. Sign-in at the Welcome Desk in the CORD
NOTE: This is for quick questions only and not full advising sessions.
Example Quick Questions:
I am struggling in this class. Should I drop?
I am not a Fulbright student, but I am thinking about changing to a Fulbright major. How do I get started?
Looking for Honors Advising?
Please visit the Fulbright Honors website for advising options.
NEW COURSE NUMBERS
Starting in Fall 2024, the University of Arkansas course number will change to a new format, with an extra digit. While most course numbers will be very similar, some may change completely.
The Registrar's Office has a great guide to help you find the new course numbers.
Note: Summer 2024 course numbrs will remain the same.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- Monday, January 22nd - Last day to add an Eight-Week One class
- Wednesday, January 24th - Last day to add a full-term Spring 2024 class.
* Please visit the Registrar's Office website for a complete list of important dates
Changing out of Fulbright?
This guide can help schedule with an advisor from another college.