Welcome to Fulbright College Academic Services!
Academic Advising is currently by appointment.
To schedule an appointment:
- Find your current advisor in your UA Connect account, under Degree Audit.
- Find their advising information on our Meet the Team page.
- Schedule through your advisor's UA Success Calendar.
Click here to for a guide to walk you through that process.
Quick Questions? Try our Advisor On Call!
The Fulbright College Advising Center has an advisor on call each weekday between 9 am and 3 pm. Sign-in at the Welcome Desk in the CORD
NOTE: This is for quick questions only and not full advising sessions.
Example Quick Questions:
I am struggling in this class. Should I drop?
I am not a Fulbright student, but I am thinking about chaning to a Fulbright major. How do I get started?
Looking for Honors Advising?
Please visit the Fulbright Honors website for advising options.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- Sunday, October 1st - Deadline to Apply for Fall Graduation
- Tuesday, October 10th - Last day of Eight Week One classes
- Wednesday, October 11th - Eight Week Two classes begin
- Friday, October 13th - Last day to add an Eight Week Two class
- Monday, October 16th & Tuesday, October 17th - Fall Break
- Monday, October 30th - Spring Registration begins (check your specific registration date in UA Connect)
- Friday, November 17th - Last day to drop an Individual Fall class
- Wednesday, November 22nd -Friday, November 24th - Thanksgiving Break
- Thursday, December 7th - Last day of Fall classes
- Thursday, December 7th - Last day to Withdraw from ALL Fall Classes
- Monday, December 11th - Friday, December 15th - Final Exams
- Saturday, December 16th - Fall Commencement
* Please visit the Registrar's Office website for a complete list of important dates
Changing out of Fulbright?
This guide can help schedule with an advisor from another college.