Academic Advising Information:
The Fulbright College Advising Center cares about your questions and well-being. We are here to support you!
Our current space does not allow us to safely distance ourselves to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. After many considerations, we’ve decided that the best way to communicate with students in a safe, confidential way, is to offer remote advising via email, phone, or Teams. Here are some ways you can contact us:
Email your advisor directly
(Click on the "Degree Audit" tile in UA Connect to find your advisor's contact information.)
Email our Fulbright main account at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our main office at 479-575-3307
We appreciate your understanding!
Keep up to date with the University’s COVID-19 plan at: https://health.uark.edu/coronavirus/index.php.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- March 1 – Deadline to apply for spring graduation/commencement
- March 8 - Spring Eight-Week Two classes begin
- March 25-26 - Spring Break Part 2
- April 2 - Spring Break Part 3
- April 5 - Priority Registration for Summer/Fall 2021 Begins (Check your specific registration time on your UA Connect)
- April 29 - Last day to drop spring courses with a "W"
- April 30 - Dead Day
- May 3-7 - Spring 2021 Finals
New to Fulbright?
Changing your major to Fulbright? New Transfer? Email email@example.com to change your major and be assigned an advisor. Make sure you include your Student ID number and the major you would like to change to.
Changing out of Fulbright?
This guide can help schedule with an advisor from another college.
Check out our Sophomore Guide
This is something that every Fulbright student should do.