College of Arts & Sciences Advising Center
To schedule an appointment:
- Make sure you know who your assigned advisor is. You can see this information in the Degree Audit tile in your UA Connect account.
Note: Don't have an assigned College of Arts & Sciences advisor? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to your advisor's link in our Meet the Team page.
We also have a guide on our How To page.
December 12th -21st
Hours - 9 AM to 3 PM each weekday
During the dates above, UARK students can sign in at the Welcome Desk of the CORD (building between Old Main and Memorial Hall) for advising for their spring semester. Please be prepared to wait until it is your turn on the list.
During the above dates & time, UARK students that cannot make it to in-person walk-ins, can call 479-575-4801 to sign into the list for call-back advising. An advisor will call you back when it is your turn. This option does not move you to the top of the list.
New Freshmen: You will get to meet with an advisor and register for your classes during your New Student Orientation Session.
Check out our New Students website. Find the category that you fit in, and follow the instructions.
Changing to a Fulbright major?
Please visit the Fulbright Honors website for advising options.
Keep up to date with the University’s COVID-19 plan at: https://health.uark.edu/coronavirus/index.php.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- November 28 through December 8th - Regularly scheduled advising appointtments
- December 9th - Reading Day - Fulbright Advising Center Closed
- December 12th until Winter Break begins - Winter Walk-Ins (more information posted closer to that time)
* Please visit the Registrar's Office website for a complete list of important dates
Changing out of Fulbright?
This guide can help schedule with an advisor from another college.