College of Arts & Sciences Advising Center
Fall 2021 Academic Advising Information:
Step 1: View Your Advisor:
- Sign in to UA Connect > Degree Audit Tile > View My Advisor
Step 2: If you have a current advisor assigned
- Go to our Meet the Team Page
- Click on your Advisors Profile
- Follow the instructions listed for advising
Step 3: If you do not have an advisor assigned, are changing from another college, or a new to the U of A student
- Go to our New Students Page and follow the instructions
Keep up to date with the University’s COVID-19 plan at: https://health.uark.edu/coronavirus/index.php.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- October 1 - Deadline to appy for fall graduation
- October 12 - Last day of first 8-week classes
- October 13 - Second 8-week classes begin
- October 15 - Last day to register for second 8-wek classes
- October 25 & 26 - Fall Break
- November 1 - Priority Registration Begins (Check UA Connect for your specific registration day & time)
- November 19 - Deadline to drop a fall course with a W
- November 24 & 25 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 10 - Dead Day
- December 13-17 - Final Exams
- December 18 - Fall Commencement
Changing out of Fulbright?
This guide can help schedule with an advisor from another college.
Check out our Sophomore Guide
This is something that every Fulbright student should do.