Academic Advising is currently by appointment.
To schedule an appointment:
- Find your current advisor in your UA Connect account, under Degree Audit.
- Find their advising information on our Meet the Team page.
- Schedule through your advisor's UA Success Calendar.
Please visit the Fulbright Honors website for advising options.
Quick Questions? Try our Advisor On Call!
The Fulbright College Advising Center has an advisor on call each weekday between 9 am and 3 pm. Sign-in at the Welcome Desk in the CORD
NOTE: This is for quick questions only and not full advising sessions.
Example Quick Questions:
I am struggling in this class. Should I drop?
I am not a Fulbright student, but I am thinking about chaning to a Fulbright major. How do I get started?
Upcoming Important Dates:
- Monday, September 18th - Last day to receive 25% adjust of tuition & fees for dropping full-semester class
- Sunday, October 1st - Deadline to Apply for Fall Graduation
- Tuesday, October 10th - Last day of Eight Week One classes
- Wednesday, October 11th - Eight Week Two classes begin
- Friday, October 13th - Last day to add an Eight Week Two class
- Monday, October 16th & Tuesday, October 17th - Fall Break
- Monday, October 30th - Spring Registration begins (check your specific registration date in UA Connect)
- Friday, November 17th - Last day to drop an Individual Fall class
- Wednesday, November 22nd -Friday, November 24th - Thanksgiving Break
- Thursday, December 7th - Last day of Fall classes
- Thursday, December 7th - Last day to Withdraw from ALL Fall Classes
- Monday, December 11th - Friday, December 15th - Final Exams
- Saturday, December 16th - Fall Commencement
* Please visit the Registrar's Office website for a complete list of important dates
Changing out of Fulbright?
This guide can help schedule with an advisor from another college.