Premedical Students Organizations
Alpha Epsilon Delta is the premedical honor society at the University of Arkansas. AED strives to advance both the academic and altruistic pursuits of members by providing information and resources for the premedical community while also recognizing excellence in premedical scholarship. We aim to form a network of students with common interests and goals that support each other, the university, and the community.
MAPS represents the undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students of the Student National Medical Association (SNMA). Through mentorship and pipeline outreach with ARCOM and UAMS we hope to increase the number of minorities entering medical school.
If you would like to join this organization or want more information contact Justin Miles. You can also find us on Hogsync! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Non-traditional Premedical Student Organization (NPSO) is to promote academic excellence and provide service:
- To foster a community of non-traditional premedical students on the U of A campus.
- To stimulate an appreciation of the importance of premedical education in the study of medicine.
- To promote cooperation and contacts between medical and premedical students and educators.
- To bind together nontraditional students who share common experiences, interests, and goals.
- To provide service for the benefit of health organizations, charities, and the community.