We can help with any of the following:
- records, reporting and transcripts
- registration and registration issues
- academic grievances within the Fulbright College
- graduation/college commencement
- official advising/degree audits
- verification of final degree completion
- classroom management
- curriculum updates
- room scheduling
- early progress and final grade rosters
- teacher/course evaluations
- scanning student records
Stop by: CORD 136
Student Forms and Appeals
Need to adjust your major or minor? You can now add, drop, or modify your degree plan by completing our online form and responding to the confirmation email.
Other Forms and Appeals:
- Course Substitution, Exception, and Waiver Form
- Writing Requirement Declaration
- Academic Standards Petition
- General College Petition
- Overload Request
- ARSC Audit Request Form (For ARSC Deans Office use only)
Spring 2023 Commencement INformation
Fulbright College Commencement
May 12, 2023
Bud Walton Arena
- The Fulbright College Commencement processional will begin promptly at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, May 12, 2023 in Bud Walton Arena. Doors for guests will open at 1:00 p.m.
- REGALIA PICK UP - All graduates should pick up their regalia at the appointed place (U of A Bookstore)
during the designated “pick up” times posted on the bookstore website: http://bookstore.uark.edu/graduation/. Regalia will not be available at the commencement check-in.
- GRADUATE ARRIVAL - Prior to May 12, all graduates should receive an email that includes your commencement ticket with your seat assignment. Please bring that ticket with you to the ceremony.
Graduates should arrive at the entrance to the truck tunnel just off California Boulevard (located on the east side of Bud Walton Arena) no later than 1:40 p.m. to be seated. Upon arrival, graduates will be ushered to their assigned seats where they will find a diploma cover and a commencement ticket. Please do not bend or fold the ticket.
Graduates will take their ticket to the stage area where it will be scanned. Once it has been scanned, the graduate’s name will be announced as they walk across the stage. The information on the ticket has been previously recorded. This information was taken from the graduate’s application for graduation and UAConnect.
Graduates will march in order of their major. We understand that some graduates have
more than one major listed. Seats will be assigned based on the first major listed
- GUESTS with mobility issues - Guests with mobility issues and their families may enter the arena through the South
and West entrances. Disabled parking is available in Lot 60. We recommend that guests
with mobility issues arrive no later than 1:30 p.m. Spaces are limited due to the substantial number of attendees. Ushers will be available
inside the arena to assist with locating the elevator and seating. The handicapped
seating will be available on the concourse level of the arena. Due to limited number of seats, only two additional guests may accompany those utilizing
the disabled seating. Unfortunately, no seating will be available on the arena floor due to space limitations.
- GRADUATES who will require accommodation during the ceremony (i.e., requiring an interpreter, wheelchair access, etc.) should advise Fulbright College via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 9, 2023 so that necessary arrangements can be made.
- All GUESTS must enter through the arena's south and west entrances. All other entrances will be blocked for security purposes. All bags will be checked,
so please plan to arrive early to avoid a delay in reaching your seats. No wrapped
packages or strollers are allowed. Compact umbrellas will be allowed.
- FREE PARKING is available in any unrestricted parking lot on campus. General parking near Bud Walton Arena includes Lots 46, 47N, 47S, 56, 74, 74A, 74B, 74C, 74E and the Stadium Parking Garage. Please see the parking map below.
- PERSONAL ITEMS are recommended to be kept with your family members and/or guests as there is no secure
place to store them. If you choose to bring your cell phone or a small purse, you
can leave it in your seat (at your own risk) as you walk across the stage and can
retrieve it once you return to your seat. Please silence your cell phone during
- PICTURES - Grad Images will be taking photographs of each graduate and will contact graduates directly, or you may contact Grad Images by calling 1-800-424-3686 or visiting their website at www.gradimages.com.
If you have additional questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call 479-575-4801 for assistance.
The event will also be available to family members unable to attend through live streaming. It may be accessed through the following website: https://www.youtube.com/user/UniversityArkansas/