GRADUATE DIVERSITY VISITATION PROGRAM
Thinking about graduate school? Looking to jumpstart your media career? Apply to our campus visitation program to learn how to explore your voice in academia and the media industry.
Emerging Voices is a graduate diversity visitation program geared toward prospective graduate students from diverse backgrounds with academic interests in media. Participants will spend three days with faculty, students and campus diversity leaders to learn about journalism and strategic media grad studies at the University of Arkansas - Fayetteville campus. We strongly encourage students from the Arkansas Delta region to apply.
This year's program is full. The next program will take place in Fall 2021, applications opening in October 2021.
- Transportation funds to travel to and from the U of A Fayetteville campus
- Free room and board
- Meet with industry professionals
- Campus, student media center and community tours
- Downtime to experience social life on campus and in the heart of Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Networking opportunities with current graduate students, faculty, staff and select campus diversity leaders
U of A Graduate School and School of Journalism and Strategic Media