Current Honors Students
Expectations of the Fulbright Honors Program
- Fulfill the Honors curriculum
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.50
- Complete undergraduate research culminating in an honors thesis/project
Benefits of the Fulbright Honors Program
- Smaller, discussion-based learning environment
- Classes that emphasize critical thinking
- Strong letters of recommendation from faculty and thesis advisor
- Undergraduate research
- Funding for study abroad and research
- Graduation with honors distinction
In our mission to stay connected with you, we have a very active Twitter account: @Fulbrighthonors. If you don't yet have a Twitter account, we urge you to get one at twitter.com. Once you're set up, find us and follow us. We'll keep you posted on everything that might concern an honors student: academic deadlines, speakers, scholarships, but also Razorback athletics, restaurants, and various forms of entertainment that will add to the overall experience of living in Fayetteville. Follow us, and you won't be disappointed.
Current Fulbright Honors students can now change their program update online. This link will allow students to add or delete majors. Please read the form carefully, as there are some majors that still have to be changed in person. Click link here.