Student Resources

Reservations and Reporting

Fill out this form to report a piano issue in practice rooms and rehearsal spaces maintained by the Department of Music.

Piano Maintenance Request

Use this form to request access to the Billingsley Music Building after hours and weekends. Card access grants entry to the west door (2nd floor) and MUSC 321 (music computer lab).

Use this form to report issues in music facilities (e.g., leaks, climate control failures, light bulbs out, etc.)

Use this form to report equipment issues (e.g., school instruments in need of repair, computer not working, etc.) or to report items in need of surplus.