Walk-In or Call-Back Advising for Current Fulbright Honors Students:
December 12th - December 21st - 9 am to 3 pm
During the dates above, Fulbright honors students can sign in at the front desk of the Fulbright College Honors office in Old Main 525 for advising for their spring semester. If you would prefer a virtual appointment you can call the office at 479-575-2509 to be added to the list. These meetings will be first come, first served.
New Transfer Students
To ensure comprehensive and low-stress advising for our New Transfer Students, we will have specialized advising appointments for those students. Your first step will be to complete our Advising Request form on our New Students website. Go to that page, scroll down to the "New Transfer" section. You will find the form and more helpful instructions for New Transfer Students. Within a couple of business days, you will receive instructions on how to schedule an appointment time.
Changing to a Fulbright major?
Upcoming Important Dates:
- December 9th - Reading Day
- December 12th -16th - Finals
- December 17th - Commencement
- December 19 - January 2nd - Winter Break
- December 23 - January 2nd - University Closed
* Please visit the Registrar's Office website for a complete list of important dates
Changing out of Fulbright?
This guide can help schedule with an advisor from another college.
Keep up to date with the University’s COVID-19 plan at: https://health.uark.edu/coronavirus/index.php.
See the COVID-19 Instructions section of our website for more information related to Fulbright Honors office operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. More information regarding the University of Arkansas response to COVID-19 is available on the University's COVID-19 site.
If you have other questions please call 479-575-2509 or email email@example.com.
Fall 2022 Deadlines and Important Dates
- August 22: Fall classes begin
- August 26: Last day to register for or add a full semester class
- August 31: Sophomore Milestone deadline
- September 2: Last day to drop a full semester class with a "W"
- September 7: Form C & Transcript due for Fall 2022 honors thesis defenders
- September 14: 4th-Year Honors Meeting
- September 28: 2nd-Year Honors Meeting
- October 1: Deadline to apply to graduate for the Fall term
- October 1: Sturgis Study Abroad Grant application deadline
- October 5: Proposal & Form A due for Fall 2023 defenders
- October 5: 3rd-Year Honors Meeting
- October 17 & 18: Fall Break
- October 31 - November 18: Advanced Registration for currently enrolled students
- November 2: Form B due for Spring/Summer 2023 defenders
- November 23 - 25: Thanksgiving Break
- November 30: Thesis Defense Deadline for Fall 2022 defenders
- December 8: Last day of class (full semester classes)
- December 9: Reading Day; Submit Final Copy of thesis to ScholarWorks
- December 12 - 16: Final Exams
*Thesis forms can be submitted either in-person or digitally. All digital thesis forms should be emailed directly to Mary Ellen Hartford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complete Academic Calendar can be found at the Office of the Registrar website.