Fall 2021 Office Operations
The Fulbright College Honors Program is open for in-person visits this fall. In compliance with University policy, we require all visitors to wear a mask and maintain social distancing. You can also reach us remotely during our regular office hours 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (479) 575-2509. Please remember, all messages should include your full name, UA ID number, and a brief description of your question.
See the COVID-19 Instructions section of our website for more information related to Fulbright Honors office operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. More information regarding the University of Arkansas response to COVID-19 is available on the University's COVID-19 site.
CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATES
For everyone’s safety, many faculty and staff members are continuing to work remotely. We are still available to assist you during our normal office hours, and recommend reaching out via email to get in touch.
Looking for the latest campus updates on Coronavirus/COVID-19? The #UARK website has the most up-to-date information at https://health.uark.edu/coronavirus/.
Please note: Guidance from the CDC, Arkansas Department of Health and university may change rapidly given the fluidity of the situation.
Fall 2021 Deadlines and Important Dates
- August 23 – First Day of Classes
- September 3 – Last day to drop a full-semester class without a "W"
- September 6 – Labor Day
- September 8 – Form C & Transcript deadline for Fall 2021 graduates*
- October 1 – Fall graduation application deadline; Sturgis Study Abroad Grant application deadline
- October 6 – Form A & Proposal deadline for Fall 2022 graduates*
- October 7 – Fall Thesis Meeting 4:00-5:30 in Arkansas Union 508
- October 25-26 – Fall Break
- November 1-19 – Priority Registration
- November 3 – Form B deadline for Spring/Summer 2022 graduates*
- November 24-26 – Thanksgiving Break
- December 1 – Thesis defense deadline for Fall 2021 graduates
- December 9 – Last Day of Classes; Last day to drop a full-semester class with a "W"
- December 10 – Dead Day; Final Thesis copy deadline for Fall 2021 graduates*
- December 13-17 – Final Exams
- December 18 – Fall Commencement
*Thesis forms can be submitted either in-person or digitally. All digital thesis forms should be emailed directly to Mary Ellen Hartford at email@example.com.
**Information on how to RSVP for virtual meetings will be distributed via email. Please direct any questions about attending these meetings to Sammi Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complete Academic Calendar can be found at the Office of the Registrar website.