Spring 2021 Remote Operations
The Fulbright College Honors Program is open, but for your safety and ours we are not accepting walk-in appointments this spring. You can still reach us during our regular office hours 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. We are accessible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (479) 575-2509. Please remember, all messages should include your full name, UA ID number, and a brief description of your question.
See the COVID-19 Instructions section of our website for more information related to Fulbright Honors office operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. More information regarding the University of Arkansas response to COVID-19 is available on the University's COVID-19 site.
CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATES
For everyone’s safety, many faculty and staff members are continuing to work remotely. We are still available to assist you during our normal office hours, and recommend reaching out via email to get in touch.
Looking for the latest campus updates on Coronavirus/COVID-19? The #UARK website has the most up-to-date information at https://health.uark.edu/coronavirus/.
Please note: Guidance from the CDC, Arkansas Department of Health and university may change rapidly given the fluidity of the situation.
Spring 2021 Deadlines and Important Dates
- January 11 – First Day of Classes
- January 18 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 25 – Last day to drop a full-semester class without a "W"
- January 28 – Spring Thesis Meeting at 4 pm on Zoom**
- February 1 – Sturgis Study Abroad Grant application deadline
- February 3 – Form C & Transcript deadline for Spring/Summer 2021 graduates*
- February 22-23 – Spring Break Part 1
- March 1 – Spring graduation application deadline; Deadline to retroactively withdraw from Fall 2020 course
- March 3 – Form A & Proposal deadline for Spring/Summer 2022 graduates*
- March 5 – Sturgis International Fellowship application deadline
- March 11 – Sophomore Milestone Meeting at 4 pm on Zoom**
- March 25-26 – Spring Break Part 2
- April 2 – Spring Break Part 3
- April 5-23 – Priority Registration
- April 7 – Form B deadline for Fall 2021 graduates*
- April 16 – Last day to drop a full-semester class with a "W"
- April 21 – Thesis defense deadline for Spring 2021 graduates
- April 29 – Last Day of Classes
- April 30 – Dead Day; Final Thesis copy deadline for Spring 2021 graduates*
- May 3-7 – Final Exams
- May 8 – Spring Commencement
*All thesis forms should be filled out digitally and emailed directly to Mary Ellen Hartford at email@example.com.
**Information on how to RSVP for virtual meetings will be distributed via email. Please direct any questions about attending these meetings to Sammi Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complete Academic Calendar can be found at the Office of the Registrar website.