Celebrating the Class of 2020!
Congratulations to the Fulbright College Honors Program's Class of 2020! Now more than ever, we are so impressed by the incredible intelligence, resourcefulness, and resilience of our honors scholars. We are so proud of all of you and your accomplishments!
To celebrate the Class of 2020 from afar, we have created the Our Honors Graduates page! There you will find a slideshow of our honors graduates, a note on the history of the Fulbright College Honors Program, and a list of all of our students graduating in Spring or Summer of 2020 along with their major, level, and title of thesis.
In addition to the Our Honors Graduates page, make sure that you check out the other websites dedicated to celebrating the U of A's Class of 2020. The University of Arkansas's Commencement Website features messages from Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz, Provost Jim Coleman, Dean Todd Shields, and the full Commencement Program from Spring and Summer 2020. The J. William Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences Commencement Website features messages from Chair of the Department of Theatre Michael Riha, Featured Fulbright College Student Speaker (and Fulbright Honors' own) Maya Ungar, and words of encouragement from Fulbright College faculty.
CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATES
Looking for the latest campus updates on Coronavirus/COVID-19? The #UARK website has the most up-to-date information at https://health.uark.edu/coronavirus/.
Please note: Guidance from the CDC, Arkansas Department of Health and university may change rapidly given the fluidity of the situation.
Spring 2020 Deadlines and Important Dates
- January 13 – First Day of Classes
- January 20 – Martin Luther King Day Holiday
- January 27 – Last day to drop a class without a "W"
- February 1 – Sturgis Study Abroad Grant application deadline
- February 5 – Form C & Transcript deadline for Spring and Summer 2020 graduates
- February 6 – Spring Thesis Meeting, Giffels Auditorium, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- March 1 – Spring graduation application deadline
- March 2 – Sturgis International Fellows application deadline
- March 4 – Form A & Proposal deadline for Spring and Summer 2021 graduates
- March 12 – Sophomore Milestone Meeting, Giffels Auditorium, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- March 23-27 – Spring Break
- April 6-24 – Priority Registration
- April 8 – Form B deadline for Fall 2020 graduates
- April 17 – Last day to drop a class with a "W"
- April 22 – Thesis defense deadline for Spring 2020 graduates
- April 30 – Last Day of Classes
- May 1 – Dead Day; Final Thesis copy deadline for Spring 2020 graduates
- May 4-7 – Final Exams
- May 8 – Honors Graduation Celebration, Arkansas Union Verizon Ballroom, 9:30-11:30 a.m.; Fulbright College Spring Commencement, Bud Walton Arena, 3:00 p.m.
A complete Academic Calendar can be found at the Office of the Registrar website