Fall 2020 Remote Operations
The Fulbright College Honors Program is open, but for your safety and ours we are not accepting walk-in appointments this fall. You can still reach us during our regular office hours 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. We are accessible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (479) 575-2509. Please remember, all messages should include your full name, UA ID number, and a brief description of your question.
See the COVID-19 Instructions section of our website for more information related to Fulbright Honors office operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. More information regarding the University of Arkansas response to COVID-19 is available on the University's COVID-19 site.
- Honors Adolescent Development course offered in second eight week session
- "Let's Talk Integrity and Race": Walton College of Business hosts virtual book discussions, workshops, and speaker series
- COVID-19 Emergency Food Boxes available
- Campus Resources for Fulbright Students
- How to seach for a 1 hour class
CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATES
For everyone’s safety, many faculty and staff members are continuing to work remotely. We are still available to assist you during our normal office hours, and recommend reaching out via email to get in touch.
Looking for the latest campus updates on Coronavirus/COVID-19? The #UARK website has the most up-to-date information at https://health.uark.edu/coronavirus/.
Please note: Guidance from the CDC, Arkansas Department of Health and university may change rapidly given the fluidity of the situation.
Fall 2020 Deadlines and Important Dates
- August 24 – First Day of Classes
- September 2 – Form C & Transcript deadline for Fall 2020 graduates*
- September 4 – Last day to drop a class without a "W"
- September 7 – Labor Day Holiday
- September 17 – Senior Thesis Meeting, 2 pm -3 pm on Zoom (required for all students defending their thesis in Fall 2020 and Spring 2021)
- October 1 – Fall graduation application deadline; Sturgis Study Abroad Grant application deadline
- October 7 – Form A & Proposal deadline for Fall 2021 graduates*; Fall Thesis Meeting, 1 pm-2 pm on Zoom (required for all students graduating in 2022)
- November 2-20 – Priority Registration
- November 4 – Form B deadline for Spring 2021 graduates*
- November 20 – Last day to drop a class with a "W"
- November 23-27 – Fall Break/Thanksgiving Break
- December 2 – Thesis defense deadline for Fall 2020 graduates
- December 10 – Last Day of Classes
- December 11 – Dead Day; Final Thesis copy deadline for Fall 2020 graduates*
- December 14-18 – Final Exams
- December 19 – Fall Commencement
*All thesis forms should be filled out digitally and emailed directly to Mary Ellen Hartford at email@example.com.
A complete Academic Calendar can be found at the Office of the Registrar website